How has this year impacted your mental health?
Let ART set you free! Reveal your truth through creative and artistic expression with this FREE art contest for Mental Health Awareness Month...
1. Choose an artistic medium of your choice: creative writing, poetry, painting, drawing, mixed media, photography, sculpture, collage, etc.
2. Pick a Theme!! Suggestions include: Hope and Healing • Coping with Covid • Hardships We Face • Rise Up • The Struggle is Real
3. Post your online submission BELOW by May 15th. Art work will be posted on the Hope Meadows website and may be used on social media and in news media. Art pieces will also be displayed at Southpark Mall in Strongsville throughout the month of May. Limited to one submission per artist.
4. Participants may bring artwork for in-person display at Southpark Mall storefront during open house kick-off on Saturday, May 15th from 10-12 located at the main entrance.
5. Winners will be announced on Friday, May 21st. Judging will be broken into three age categories:
Prizes for each category include:
The first 10 submissions will receive a Hope Meadows custom Fidget Box!